Gifts of Personal Property
How It Works
- You transfer a valuable painting, antique, or other personal property to Tri-Valley Conservancy.
- Tri-Valley Conservancy may hold and display the property or use it in the furtherance of its mission.
- Tri-Valley Conservancy may sell the property at some point in the future and use the proceeds for its mission.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the appraised value of your gift and pay no capital gains tax, so long as the gift can be used by Tri-Valley Conservancy to carry out its mission.
- Without using cash, you can make a gift that is immediately beneficial to Tri-Valley Conservancy.