Gifts from Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a gift to Tri-Valley Conservancy in your will or trust. (Here is sample language for your will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
Important Related Topics
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
Please let us know if you have already included Tri-Valley Conservancy in your estate plan or if you are considering doing so. We would love to hear from you.
Download a brochure on this topic: